Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I Can See Clearly Now...

Edited with winner!

Using our high tech methods of Eeny Meeny Miney Moe, I'd love to announce that "E" (Erin) is the winner of the children's sunglasses! I'll email you and get your info. Congrats and thanks for entering.

Thankfully, my kids have always liked wearing cool shades in the summer sun. Getting them to wear protective eye gear isn't a huge issue in my house. But I know that we are not the norm and that loads of children fling those puppies straight out of their strollers and wagons the moment their mothers try to sneak them over their unsuspecting eyeballs.

Not shy. Not even one iota...
Real Kids Shades is a line of fashionably sweet sunglasses, targeted at your little one's precious eyes. Their lenses provide "100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays while the wrap-around style minimizes exposure to peripheral light." They are shatterproof, lead-free and contain no bisphenol-A or phthalates. Perfect for the littlest wearer, they are a great pair of sunglasses for babies and toddlers! (It's not dirt. It's face paint from the fair. Swear to God.)


To win a pair for yourself, please visit their site and tell me in the comments which pair (and size) you would like to receive. (Corinne has the tangerine roses which are very cute, but I'm thinking a little boy might prefer something else. Yes?) I'll pick a winner with the help from one of my lovely assistants on Wednesday, September 23.

Extra entries for being a subscriber, tweeting, blogging, yadda yadda yadda. Be creative. If you do something extra that you think should earn you an entry, just tell me what it is. I get so tired typing out all of those details! I guess I could just copy and paste but that would require me to be a bit savvy now, wouldn't it? Don't you love that I have carried my rambling post-scripts over to my review blog?!? You cannot escape the lunacy that is MEEEE!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My oldest has beautiful blue eyes, but the sun blinds him in our sunny Arizona city. he would love a pair of Big League sunglasses, Youth 7-12. Great giveaway...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! N. would look so cute in the Aqua Pink Roses ones, Toddler 2-5. She loves to look like a rock star.

    ReplyDelete