Friday, September 3, 2010

The Yellow Man is coming to the Windy City!!

Gustafer Yellowgold is coming back to Chicago!! YAYYYY!!!

Corinne and I have been fans of their sweet and off-the-wall music since we first heard the songs about 2 years ago. After watching them at Schuba's Tavern last year, she and I were THRILLED to accept an invitation to attend another performance on this coming October 3rd! They'll be promoting the new album titled "Gustafer Yellowgold's Infinity Sock." I know, I know. It sounds a little... strange. But trust me. This is children's music that you won't mind listening to. In fact, you will actually LIKE it. It reminds me of The Beatles without all the politics and drugs.

Any Chicagoans want to meet up with us? Please let me know and we'll exchange digits...

For all of you who aren't in the Chicago area on October 3rd (or for those who are but who would like to own your own copy), Gustafer Yellowgold would still like to extend a gift for you. One reader will win a DVD/CD set of Gustafer Yellowgold's Mellow Fever. We have it and it rocks. Listen to Corinne on this clip from last year's show:



If you'd like to win, here's the details on a bunch of ways to enter:


~ Follow me on this blog on Google Friend Connect! Not REQUIRED, but man, it's a nice courtesy... (wink, wink)

~ Like Gustafer Yellowgold on Facebook and comment that you found them through Just Another Review Blog.

~ Tweet this giveaway. (Do it as often as you like, but only twice a day and please link me to each tweet.)

~ Follow me on Twitter.

~ Post about this on your own blog and link back (worth 5 entries). Please do 5 comments in case we do Random.org instead of picking out of a bowl...

~ Anything else you can think of to promote this giveaway and/or Gustafer Yellowgold? Do it and tell me. You'll get credit on whatever social media site you use.


Have fun! Link away! ENTER ENTER ENTER! It's really awesome music and I loved the comments that "Gustafer" left for me on the last review. They're good people and love to make children happy.

We'll pick a winner on Thursday, September 16.

Good luck!!

3 comments:

  1. I liked Gustafer's FB site: Liz Weldy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower, :) (Liz w/ the big ol' rainbow cupcake :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I follow on twitter :) http://twitter.com/cupcakeliz09

    ReplyDelete