Thursday, February 2, 2012

Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals Review

Truth be told, my family loves juice; My children especially. They're not juice snobs at all. While this can be helpful in the checkout line when I'm pinching pennies, it's not so great for their bodies. I would like for the drinks that are labeled as "juice" to not include a high intake of sugars and random chemicals that I cannot pronounce.

So, when I gave them the Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals to try out, I was not surprised that they loved it. (Especially the Cran-Apple mix which received 2 thumbs up all around the family!) However, I WAS surprised at how much I loved it because of its all natural ingredients and delicious taste!

Some of the benefits of the Old Orchard Cranberry Naturals include:
  • Has 40% less sugar
  • Sweetened with Truvia
  • No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
  • 20% more real cranberry juice than leading brand
  • All the benefits of cranberry juice but far less sugar/calories


Check out your local supermarket and give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment