Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Mother Company

Have you heard of The Mother Company?

I recently received a copy of an episode of their pet project; Ruby's Studio: The Feelings Show. It's a tv show geared towards 3-6 year olds. It centers on discussing emotions and creativity without being too instructional. Corinne and I watched it together the other day and I have to say, it's very well done. "Ruby" is sweet and caring without over-doing it and the children on the show don't make me cringe like I did when watching the purple dinosaur show...

While the show is quite lovely, what I am personally enjoying the most is their site! I love when a parenting site is properly laid out. Truly, I have been known to click off of a site within 15 seconds if the layout didn't make sense to me. (Note to self: Call Cynthia and see if she can re-do blogs...)

No comments:

Post a Comment