Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Simply Bags review

What girl doesn't love pretty bags? I may not be a huge purse connoisseur, but I do love me some bags!
I was sent a personalized Beach Bag from Simply Bags to try out and review. I wasn't so sure about the ropey handles at first. I mean, I carry A LOT of stuff and it can get quite heavy. However, after a few uses going to the pool, carting dripping wet towels and random goggles, I can attest that the bag is not only comfortable, but really sturdy!

As the pool weather has officially passed in Illinois (yay! I love Fall!) this bag is now my Wednesday bag. As a homeschooling mom, I need to transport all manner of educational paraphernalia, several days a week. On Wednesdays Corinne has ballet which means I put all of the boys' schoolwork into the bag for the day and they can pick and choose what they want to do while she's flitting around in class. It works PERFECTLY, especially since it has a zipper up top, just in case it rains...

Check Simply Bags out! They plan on adding laptop bags very soon for anyone who is cooler than I am and owns a laptop...

No comments:

Post a Comment