Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tasty Treats from Bien Fait Cakes

I never considered myself a fruitcake lover (other than my husband), but I was proven wrong this winter.

Wait. That sounded a bit odd.

What I meant to say was, I now like to EAT fruitcake. At least, I like to eat it if it's from Bien Fait, sender of delicious deliciousness from Vermont.

How can you go wrong with breads like this?
You can practically FEEL the moisture on your screen, can't you?
We were sent 4 different varieties to taste test and explore and all of us had individual favorites.
Mine was the Bourbon roll (naturally.)
Though the Maple Pecan* was tasty, too...

I don't normally order baked goods online, but for the quality of what we received, the prices make for a good present or special treat for yourself, without going overboard on your credit card. They use no preservatives and many of their ingredients are local grown, too.

Check out them out at http://www.bienfaitcakes.com/ and see for yourself!

* I say "peh-cahn" because saying "pee-can" just doesn't sound very appetizing, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment