Friday, May 11, 2012

A collection of Affresh for you!


I have a confession: I am not a good housekeeper.

My family is laughing right now, because, well, DUH.

Anyway, it is a given that my household and the items within it suffer because I find little joy in cleaning, especially in the kitchen! I hate kitchen grease and gunk.

When I agreed to try out the new kitchen/household cleaners by Affresh, it was with an ulterior motive. I knew that if I had to try out new products that I would be forced to, well, CLEAN.

Today found me scrubbing appliances with the Affresh Kitchen and Appliance Cleaner. My blender (which normally sits beside my stove) was filthy. I didn't really want to put my fruit into anything so gunky...
This does not do it justice. It was that slimy goo that gets all dusty. You know what I'm talking about. GROSS.
I kid you not when I say that every bit of gunky, gooey kitchen grime wiped off after just a few sprays of the Affresh. Product #1 is a HIT!

I am currently running the Affresh Washer Cleaner in my washing machine which was, not surprisingly, getting kind of foul-smelling... Before I know it, my kids will actually have clean-smelling clothing! Will wonders never cease?
You can win a box of the same awesome cleaning products that I am testing, too!

Prize will include:

Affresh dishwasher cleaner
Affresh washing machine cleaner
Affresh stovetop cleaner
Affresh appliance cleaner
Affresh stainless steel cleaner
Fresh Flow produce preserver

To win your own box of goodies, follow the directions below and I'll pick a winner via Random.org on May 24.

Ways to Enter (please write a separate comment for each entry):

1. Comment about which product you are most interested in.
2. Tweet about this giveaway linking to @justanothermom and @WhirlpoolCorp. You can do this          twice a day but be sure to comment for each entry!
3.  Follow me on Twitter
4. Subscribe to my blog(s)

Good luck and thanks for reading!

Updated with winner #11, Vicky! Congratulations and enjoy your cleaning supplies!








Disclaimer: I was given these products to review but all words and opinions remain my own.

10 comments:

  1. Okay, I am most interested in the stovetop cleaner and the stainless steel cleaner. Actually though, they all sound pretty awesome. I need all the housekeeping help (and motivation) that I can get!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on Twitter (I'm @nottobrag). I don't subscribe to any blogs because I am lame and old-fashioned and prefer to try to pop around and remember all the urls. Hope you are well, Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo a dishwasher cleaner! I need one, I hope he's handsome...and tall, oh and rich would be good too!

    Megryansmom@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on Twitter :)

    @megryansmom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try the washing machine cleaner. Mine is starting to smell funky but I don't like using the bleach stuff...

    melanie(dot)myatt(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i follow you on twitter (@mmmyatt)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i subscribe to both your blogs (wouldn't miss them!)...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to try the washing machine cleaner. I can't have my cloth diapers not getting clean! Yucko!?.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tweeted! https://twitter.com/#!/Vicky_wtmw/status/204630588521586688
    I would also like to add that the baby put in the extra ?. at the end of other post.

    ReplyDelete